For the past 5 days my family and our friends have been at the beach. It has been so fun boogie boarding, swimming, playing, watching turtle lay eggs, and just hanging out, but there was one incident that will always warn me to be careful. Me and my friend Hudson went into the ocean together, and a huge wave came so we dove under it. As soon as we came up we were really far from shore and couldn't touch. Hudson and I started paddling with all our strength but weren't making any progress, all that we were doing was keeping our selves from going out further. Hudson realized this first and started screaming "HELP, HELP!!" and I joined in and helped we were both screaming but our parent didn't hear us. Lucky for us some nicaraguan surfers were sitting on their porch and saw
us. As soon as our parents saw the surfers swim out they looked to see what was wrong and ran out into the water. The surfers pulled us in and brought us to our parents. Hudson and I were safe, but exhausted. Even though we had that incident our vacation was great, and TONS of fun. Here are some pictures.








So thankful you are okay!!! Love reading your blog and seeing all the pictures! Grandma V
ReplyDeleteTell Hannah I miss her!!
ReplyDeleteCarys R