Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!

2015 is finally here! Yesterday was an awesome New Years Eve with my neighbourhood. At around 3:00 we started our party with a talent show! The talent show went really well, and their were many acts from people in the neighbourhood. I was the MC along with my friend Alyssa. Sometimes during the talent show, Alyssa and I, called up random people from the audience to do random things!
After the talent show we ran around and played games in the dark with glowsticks, and then did fireworks (I got to light a few of my own big ones!!!!). After the fireworks, the adults went down to my house while the kids watched 2 movies on a projector!! Then we did more fireworks and had sparkling apple cider as we yelled, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" and all ran and jumped in the pool in our clothes!! I love my neighbourhood!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment